Equipment Lease Financing Makes Good Business Sense.
Your bottom line will reflect your smart choice to finance or lease your equipment:
- You have tax benefits with lease payments – your payments may be fully deductible.
- Leasing permits 100% financing with no down payment, so you get the equipment you need without a major cash outlay.
- With leasing, you can arrange long, flexible terms with low monthly payments.
- Leasing lets you put your equipment to use immediately to generate revenues – with minimum budgetary impact.
- Leasing conserves valuable company working capital and preserves your bank credit lines.
- Lease payments are fixed, not adjustable – you don’t have to worry about floating interest rates.
- With financing you can expense your whole equipment purchase – under Tax Code Section 179